Great White Snark: It's going down---basement. Friday the 13th and guess who's playing Jason?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's going down---basement. Friday the 13th and guess who's playing Jason?



A part of me died today when I saw this on Yahoo Answers:

"Revenge of the Sith was awesome, and ended on such a cliffhanger! Who would of thought anakin would turn bad? These three movies are my favorite, and I think they could totally do a sequel! I mean Yoda and Ben are still alive, they gotta take Anakin down! Does anybody have any idea if they're making a sequel to episode 3, and if so when does it come out!??"

YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER TOOLBAG. YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO SEE THE "SEQUEL." PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE POWER OF THE FORCE. I WOULD SENTENCE YOU TO A LIFETIME OF BEING SAT UPON BY JABBA THE HUTT, ONLY YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THAT THE PREQUELS CAME FIRST YOU MORON.

To sum it up:



Also, did you know that it is impossible to buy pre-made pink lemonade in Albertson's? All you can get is the powder that you mix up with water. You can't buy it already made in a carton. SAD DAY. In my limited experience, people prefer pink lemonade. I have never known someone to deny a cup full of pink in deference to a cup full of yellow. I think there's an inherent preference among humans to avoid drinking yellow stuff. That just makes sense. Alas. You can't buy it at Albertson's, even if they are open 24 hours a day.


Dont' worry, Yellow Lemonade. We still love you.


And finally, Gentlemen Readers, answer me this: do all men shop like the store is their closet? Our men's section is a constant disaster area. I keep expecting FEMA to drop out of the celing in choppers to deliver aid or something, it's THAT messy. Why do men think that I will be following them around cleaning up after them? I am not their mother. Or their wife. Do you shop so messily? If you do, CUT IT OUT. It's obnoxious, and we DO talk about you once you leave. This applies to the ladies as well. :)



Have a lovely weekend, Dearest Readers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment