Great White Snark: It's not you, Facebook, it's me.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's not you, Facebook, it's me.



I'm taking an indefinite leave of absence from Facebook. There's really no reason other than I'm just bored of the information overload. And I pretty much only talk to like, 10 people, so they can email me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also, this. ^

And EVERYONE is welcome to my blog. So just leave comments or something if you're having Mary withdrawals. It's trying, I know.

I'll be moving my status-like updates to Twitter, so you should get an account if you don't already have one. Even though I hate mine. Whatever. It's the PRINCIPLE of the thing. Follow me @eatdrink_bemary. Email me at mkdaniels@knights.ucf.edu if you need to get a hold of me--that's probably the best way.

But mostly I'll be lurking around here in the Sea of Snark. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment