Great White Snark: Hunt a hare and turn her down the rocky road all the way to Dublin...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hunt a hare and turn her down the rocky road all the way to Dublin...

I just need to share this because it's so funny. 

So, if you know me, you know that Conan O'Brien is my soulmate and he just doesn't know it yet. 
You may also know that I am Irish. 
And if you've known me for the amount of time that may qualify as "forever," you know that I used to do competitive Irish dancing back in the day. 

Oh, yep, there it is. The ONLY reason I'm posting this is as proof that I did actually do this at one point. I'm sure better pics exist, I just don't know where. I really enjoyed it, but I quit to do band instead. I'm not sure if I regret that decision or not. My cousins still do it and they're AWESOMELY good--like, they've competed internationally for world titles. 

ANYWAY, then I see that Conan did this, and my life was that much closer to being complete:


I wish I could get kicked in the face by Conan O'Brien. 

No comments:

Post a Comment