Great White Snark: What would Beyoncé do?

Sunday, December 1, 2013

What would Beyoncé do?


"Beyoncé isn’t Beyoncé because she reads comments on the Internet. Beyoncé is in Ibiza, wearing a stomach necklace, walking hand in hand with her hot boyfriend. She’s going on the yacht and having a mimosa. She’s not reading sh**ty comments about herself on the Internet, and we shouldn’t either. I just think, Would Beyoncé be reading this? No, she would just delete it or somebody would delete it for her. What I really need to do is close the computer and then talk back to that voice and say, "F**k you. I don’t give a s**t what you think. I’m Beyoncé. I’m going to Ibiza with Jay-Z now, f**k off."
-Kathleen Hanna (lead singer of Bikini Kill and Le Tigre)


Bonus gif of Beyoncé being fabulous:


Kathleen Hanna is pretty fierce, too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment