Great White Snark: Helena Bonham Carter is lovely. ♥

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Helena Bonham Carter is lovely. ♥



I really like Helena Bonham Carter.

It didn't always used to be thus. I used to look at her and be like, "She's so talented, but God love her, she's homely.

EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY:













I especially like that she likes Tim Burton.






As I've gotten older, I think the thing I like best about her is that she's her own person. She never conforms to what other people tell her. She dresses absurdly, but she always looks more out of place when she wears a "pretty dress" on the red carpet. She routinely wears striped socks, corset belts and a myriad of other pieces I could only ever dream of replicating.



Also, she rides a tricycle. BADASS.


Also, if I ever have a kid, that pram is going on my registry.


One of these things is not like the others...REFRESHINGLY.


She looks cute in short hair...




...and even cuter when she's not trying with it at all (I can relate to a head of hair with a mind of its own).





Overall, I like her. I like her hair that looks like it's on a permanent vacation in Crazytown. I like her crazy cheekbones. I like that she's with Tim Burton. I like her acting roles. I like that she seems smart and independent and doesn't conform to what everyone else expects of her. Mostly, though, I like that she seems perfectly content and comfortable with the choices she's made and who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment