Great White Snark: Heigh ho, heigh ho...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Heigh ho, heigh ho...


I actually have something to write about! What is this!

So I got re-hired at the Oviedo Plato's Closet. This is the one where I worked in '07 for about a year.

At first I was like
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
because I've been trying since May to get back there to work.

Then I was like
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
because this means I actually have to GO to WORK.

Then I was like


So that's all that. I'm glad, overall, to have something part time, because a) it'll give me some money for the holidays and I haven't been bona fide employed in well over a year, and b) when I'm done with school it'll keep me from the depths of despair busy while I look for a real job.

I'm glad. A lot of people can't find jobs and while this is by no means my career, at least it's something. And hey. Third time's a charm right?
(Yes, this will be my third stint with Plato's. Whatever, I know how to do it, I'm good at it, and I kind of enjoy it.)



In other news, in my next life I'd like to be reincarnated as Bixby so I can just lie around on pillows all day and luxuriate in my pugly reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment