Great White Snark: Maj preesh.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Maj preesh.


Here are 3 things that I like/appreciate right now.

1. Deals

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate bargain shopping? That sweet moment when you realize that thing you wanted is now SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than it was originally? Awesomesauce.

2. Dry Shampoo

I love this one from Suave because a) it's only like $3, and b) it doesn't spray out like liquid flour into your hair. It's not actually powdery at all, really. So I'm not sure how it works but I LOVE it because it adds volume to the roots. And for whatever reason, since exiting puberty (ahh, that lovely time of one's life), my hair's gotten pretty straight and flat. Just on its own. I have NO idea what happened (maybe cutting it short defeated its spirit. Sad day). Either way, this stuff is awesome, especially if you backcomb/tease the roots after spraying it on. SUPER VOLUME! It's epic.

3. This image:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment