Great White Snark: Things That Are NOT On My To-Do List (with expected reaction gif's)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Things That Are NOT On My To-Do List (with expected reaction gif's)


  • Laugh my ass off during an episode of Downton Abbey (x)
  • Get ready for my hot date on Friday night! (x)
  •  Practice my answers for all the job interviews I have lined up for  the “poem interpretation,” “people who have read Dracula upwards of 3 times,” and “19th century laws of primogeniture and entail” jobs (x)
  •  Rack up all my credit cards! (x)
  •  Start that new fad diet everyone is on (x)
  • Sign up for phlebotomy lessons (x)
  • Go public with my burgeoning rap career (x)
  • Get tan (x)
  • Wear something other than yoga pants and Star Wars t-shirts this weekend (x)
  • Go back to get my Master’s, because 2 degrees in English will MOST DEFINITELY do me a lot more good than just one! (x)
  • Start training for the marathon (x)
  • Go blonde (x)
  • Catch up on every season of “Keeping Up With The Kartrashians” (x)
  • Get that tattoo I’ve been meaning to get (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment