Great White Snark

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sooo, in my internet exploration yesterday, I discovered that you can buy (cheap!) yoga mats from CafePress. And I wanted to share my favorites, because sharing is caring. 

Sassypants Betsey Johnson-esque leopard:


 Two koi (which I liked since I'm a Pisces):


 Classical nature print:

 Edgar Allan Poe Yoga!!!



 Some pretty scroll-looking design:


Shakespearean insults:  


 Pink Trekkie:


 Water:

And this one, which I made and ordered ($16 is SOOO worth a Jedi yoga mat), because yoga is basically Jedi-training without lightsabers:

This one was my favorite, but a) it was $55 on Etsy, and b) it's sold out! =(


I think my Force mat is a good substitute. :) 


(Oh my god, I think my nerdiness just reached a whole new level.)
GPOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment