Great White Snark: Sound medical advice...from 3 year olds.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sound medical advice...from 3 year olds.



Girl 1: What happened? What happened to your knee?
Girl 2: KNEE!
Boy: *worried face*
Me: I got a boo-boo on my knee.
Girl 1 (pointing at knee brace): What's that?
Girl 2: THAT?
Boy: *worried face*
Me: I wear that and it helps my knee feel better.
Girl 1: How did you hurt your knee?
Girl 2: HOW?
Boy: *curious face*
Me: I fell down. 
Girl 1: Did you fall on your dog?
Girl 2: Were you wearing a long dress?
Boy: You fell?
Me: I did, I just fell over my own feet. 
(All three look at me like, "WAIT, THAT CAN HAPPEN?")
Me: It was an accident.
Girl 2: CRAYONS! 
*Girls run off. Boy stays and starts petting my knee.*
Boy: I could get you a band-aid. 
Me: *dead*
Boy: I could kiss your knee and get a band-aid and put medicine on it and it would feel better.


LIKE OMG, EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO DIE FROM CUTENESS. 

This is why the human race won't go extinct, because sometimes kids are just too freaking adorable and sweet to handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment