Great White Snark: JOYFUL AND TRIUMPHANT.

Monday, March 28, 2011

JOYFUL AND TRIUMPHANT.


I got a ticket to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I got a ticket to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I got a ticket to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.


FOR FREE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fangirling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fierce!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stood in line, in the COLD rain, for two and a half hours, but it's so gonna be worth it. Also, I've never been to Universal Studios (been to Islands of Adventure though!), so I'm pretty excited.

This may be the first USEFUL thing UCF's ever done for me. :)))

It's gonna be TOTALLY AWESOME.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy! Post a recap with lots of pictures and your amazing snarky comments, ok?
    (My favorite gif is Malfoy from A Very Potter Musical... and now that song is stuck in my head).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very Potter Musical is one of the single most amazing unknown things in the world. I have a fantasy in which me and a group of friends watch it and actually die from laughing.

    This has been a glimpse into my sick subconscious. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming.

    ReplyDelete