Great White Snark: Deo gratias.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Deo gratias.


As always, I have so much to be thankful for. I was going to do a picture collage, but some of the things in my list would be difficult to represent visually. So I made a word collage instead!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thank you to everyone who's a special part of my life. To my friends, readers, family (especially my family), and those who carve out time in their busy lives for me, a tremendous thank you.

I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!

To finish:

Here's the Thanksgiving scene from the Addam's Family sequel, wherein Wednesday and her band of misfits alter the end-of-summer-camp play so they can burn the snotty blonde girls at the stake (I identify with Wednesday Addams).

And a bit of Holiday Snark:

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment