Great White Snark: Leaves become most beautiful when they're about to die.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Leaves become most beautiful when they're about to die.


I am a terrible blogger. No lie. Like, the worst.

It's been A WEEK since I posted. This is sad. Remember the good ol' days when I'd post like THREE or even FOUR times a week??

Apparently, being busy means there's less time for a) writing and b) observing things to write about.

Here's my life in a nutshell:
-I have 5 more "official" days of class, then finals, and then BOOM! I'm done! WHAAAT? This semester FLEW. I'm going to need to go have a library day so I can say goodbye, since that's the only thing I'll miss about UCF. (Can alums still use the library?? I must find out!)

-I got what might be considered a "promotion" at work. Hooray! I'm now an officially certified buyer and a key holder. Which makes me like a shift manager. Whee! That's exciting.
What's most exciting though is this awesome Plato's Closet Certified Buyer lanyard I get/have to wear. And lanyards mean flair. LET ME SHOW YOU MY FLAIR (mwhaha like you have a choice):

I got it all from this nifty Etsy shop. She has a great deal where you can pick any 6 pins for $5, which is a heck of a lot cheaper than you'd pay at Hot Topic or whatever. Plus, you couldn't get pins about reading, pugs, unicorns, and Star Wars ALL at Hot Topic. Oh, internet, how do I love thee? Anyway, check it out...they'd make cute stocking stuffers!

-I've been so tardy in posting these, but whatever, better now than at Christmas (click to enlarge!).

We tried to put Bixby in the bat costume (so we'd match) but he kept wriggling his way out of it and flopping his ears off. So since Millie is basically a piece of toast in a dog's costume, we put it on her and let Bixby be a bumble-bee again. I don't know what Chichi is supposed to be...my Mom has a whole wardrobe for her, so she just put her in her "posh frock."

Oh my God, I need a life.

-Dracula is such a quality book. If you've never read it, you seriously need to. It's "baller," as the kids say.

-I'm done with my Christmas shopping! This pleases me. The Christmas season, however, does not. So go away, all you with your overplayed Christmas songs and movies.
This is where I'd like to sequester myself until, like, February.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-However, Christmas means present wrapping, and I LOVE wrapping presents. So, I guess that's good. I guess.



OMG GUYS, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE ONCE I GRADUATE??? EEP!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Even though we all know the answer is 42.)

No comments:

Post a Comment