Great White Snark: Weddings: 1 down, 2 to go.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weddings: 1 down, 2 to go.



(^ Every time I blog...)


Mom and I leave tomorrow for Georgia for my friend Elizabeth's wedding. I'm so looking forward to the entire thing: first of all, I recall quite well how anxious she was waiting for her then-boyfriend to "pop the question," and here they are now getting married. I'm so grateful that I've been able to share this journey with her and that I'm getting to see the culmination this weekend!
Secondly, the thing takes place far away, which means I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO STAY IN A HOTEL FOR A COUPLE NIGHTS! I am so blissfully excited. I've had major vacation envy--I swear, if I heard one more person come into the store and be like, "I need new stuff because I'm going on vacation/cruise/Spring Break" I was going to explode into a Hulk-like fury. So I'm extremely grateful to get to do this, especially with my Mom. She desperately needs a break, too, so I'm looking forward (very much) to just getting away. Even if it is only Friday-Sunday. I fully intend to eat poorly, sit outside by the hotel pool (if they have one), and read trashy magazines. It'll be BRILLIANT.

So now I'm just trying to pack, even though we're leaving in the morning. Meh.

;)
Stay tuned to hear how I do with "The Big One," being the third and final wedding in Richmond, VA, this April.

Since I won't be here for St. Pat's this year, I'll leave with you this gem:


St Patricks Day - Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment