Great White Snark: Boooooks.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Boooooks.



I'm running out of room for my books. I have two rows per bookshelf, and then books squeezed in on top of books. I have books in every room, including rooms that I no longer live in.

My mom's thoughts on this: get rid of books.

My reaction:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You don't just get RID of books. That's like getting rid of children. To be fair, I do pass on books that I don't like, but even then I keep some of the bad ones because I want them in my collection (why, hello there, Heart of Darkness). I must now discover a new place to hide them so I don't have to get rid of them.

^Life's new mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment