Great White Snark: It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.


I recently watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and wanted to share some screencaps I made during the process. This movie is rife with lulzy expressions.





^Man, I HATE when that happens.



^I feel like I'm this small in about 90% of chairs I sit in.



SO then I noticed that in this movie, VOLDEMORT HAS A NOSE. Which then reminded me of this graphic (which is sadly, not mine):


Lol, then I'm watching and I see this guy's painting in the background and I'm like HOLD IT.

And I was like, "I KNOW WHERE I'VE SEEN THIS GUY BEFORE."

He's hanging out at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Bethany and I had NO idea who he was, but we were just like, "LET'S GET A PICTURE LOL." And then lo and behold, he's IN THE MOVIE. It made me wonder if it's actually the same picture used in the film and if so, how many other portraits were originals?

Then I just took a few of scenes that were pretty.
I DEFINITELY want to celebrate Halloween at Hogwarts.


"I'm not going home. Not really."

For more better funny screencaps of the HP movies, I simply must recommend theboywhoderped.tumblr.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment