Great White Snark: She wasn't where she had been. She wasn't where she was going…but she was on her way.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

She wasn't where she had been. She wasn't where she was going…but she was on her way.



I DID IT!!!!

After a lot of blood, sweat and tears (LITERALLY, you think I'm joking), I finished. I worked hard. I cried a lot. I almost gave up. I vanquished a buttload of papers, exams, bad teachers, anxieties, and read almost 40 novels and COUNTLESS short stories. And I'm DONE.

THIS IS JOYFUL AND TRIUMPHANT.

My commencement ceremony was lovely. They had BAGPIPES. Need I say more? My friend, Elizabeth, came to see me, along with my parents and that one guy that I share the upstairs with. And then afterwards, lovely Bethany and I had a dinner and movie date. It was pretty much a perfect day.

Then today, I scrubbed the microwave and cleaned windows at Plato's.

THIS IS LIFE, THOUGH, APPARENTLY.

Since my commencement speaker was a little boring and highly conventional, I downloaded this onto my iPod and I will forever maintain that Conan was actually my commencement speaker. Because he's an amazing human being.

I encourage EVERYONE to pretend accept that this was their commencement speech. It's 23 minutes, but worth every second. Conan O'Brien: I love you.

My post-school plans?

(Except for that last panel...I don't think too many people know a lot of stuff, and I don't really like conversation.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What that may be, I have NO idea. But that's the exciting part. And I promise, whatever it is, I'll be writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment