Great White Snark: May your days be merry (Mary?) and bright!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

May your days be merry (Mary?) and bright!


Christmas Eve is my favorite part of Christmas because it's absolutely the most magical night of the year. Except perhaps Halloween. But that's a toss-up.

I took a few pics of what Christmas Eve looks like in the Daniels Home!



Stockings for my boys. ♥



Our Christmas tree and full Advent Calendar (which we've had since we were LITTLE and still use every year).




My Mom does this little gold tree in the foyer every year, and it's my favorite. I like how there are bird and pine cone ornaments. It just looks PRETTY when you walk in through the front door.


These are my favorite ornaments. My late Uncle Jim made the one on the right. Pretty awesome, huh??



You can't have Christmas without some cookies for the Big Guy.



My mom does the dining room in ice blue and white every year. I think it looks really nice.



I did my presents in pink, white and silver this year! Well, the presents for my female friends and family, at least.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope all your Christmas wishes come true, and that your eyes are widened with childlike wonder at the specialness of the season. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment