Great White Snark: A lesson in the two types of Halloween music.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A lesson in the two types of Halloween music.

There are two kinds of Halloween music: good and bad. The same is true of most kinds of music, but Halloween's in a week so we're focusing on that right now. 

Here is an example of good Halloween music:
I didn't realize that "Danse Macabre" on banjo (paired purely with a cello...perfect!) was something I wanted with all my soul until I heard this. It's epic, right??


Here is an example of bad (but hilarious) Halloween music:
Will Smith. Rapping about Freddy Kruger. With a horrible voice over and godawful ending segment involving a phone call. Everything about this is wrong. But in such a lol-worthy way! It's so horrifically campy and Fresh Princey, you can't help but cringe and secretly kind of like it


Enjoy. And if you ever need Halloween music, I have quite the collection, so don't hesitate to ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment