Great White Snark: What was actually on the menu at the Star Wars Cantina...

Friday, October 18, 2013

What was actually on the menu at the Star Wars Cantina...

I just wanted to share pics of the food I made assembled for our Star Wars event at the library last Saturday! 
This was our Darth Vader pinata. The girl who won the Wii lightsaber duel (you read that right...she KICKED BUTT) got to smash Vader's head with a lightsaber. Candy was enjoyed by all. 

Yes, our ice machine does have a picture of Vanilla Ice on it. You can thank my boss for that bit of cleverness. 

This was probably my favorite. I used chocolate teddy grahams (for Ewoks), Captain Crunch cereal, Raisinettes, and coconut M&M's (they were the only green ones I could find, even though I searched high and low for mint flavored ones!).

I regret nothing.


This was just watermelon juice and Sprite. Btw, do you know how hard it is to find green juice that isn't either vegetables or Kool-Aid? HARD. 

Because we needed something to balance out all the sugar. 

See? The Oreos have a dark and a light side...like the force! Ahh??

Just animal crackers. 

Couldn't come up with a better name for this...

And finally...

...the dress! 


It was an awesome day. One of those ones where I'm like, "I can't believe I get paid to do this." It was a lot of work, and I was exhausted, but it was totally worth it. 


Now, tomorrow, I get to do our 3rd Annual Princess Tea Party, complete with 200 little girls in princess attire and a menu completely consisting of various forms of sugar. This will be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment