Great White Snark: "Leverage," says you. "I think I feel a change in the wind," says I.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Leverage," says you. "I think I feel a change in the wind," says I.




I feel like, right now, I'm stuck between points A and B. I'm not where I was and so I can't go back, but I'm not yet where I'm going and so it's hard to move forward. I mean, I know I'm moving forward. But I guess I can't tell. Like being on a moving sidewalk--I don't feel like I'm moving because my feet aren't moving, but I'm being slowly ushered ahead anyway.

I don't mind it, I guess. It just gets tiring sometimes, wondering what the ultimate outcome will be. We all technically have a plan. Sometimes it just gets hard to see if you're actually accomplishing it when you're the one trudging through. Perspective, perspective, perspective...


Not knowing is half the adventure, I suppose. I should probably just shut up and enjoy the present while I can, because you never know when you might actually be in "the good ol' days."

TL;DR: I'm tired. And I'm not sure where this is all going, but I'm equal parts excited and terrified to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment