Great White Snark: "Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent."

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent."





This.


Also, I have a cold and I feel generally crummy, which is dreadful when you're trying to beat that mad school rush before Thanksgiving and ultimately finals. I guess the good thing is that this cold came at a perfect time: two of my classes were cancelled this week and Veteran's Day means I have Thursday off anyway. So I'm really only missing like three classes of any importance.

Oh, also, I cannot WAIT until we have our house back. Fish and company stink after three days, and while the workers aren't exactly company (and they don't really stink, either...), I'd like for them to go away so I can walk around the house without feeling like I'm being watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment