Great White Snark: Geek Life.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Geek Life.


Backpack, Coach wristlet, notebooks, parking permit, hand sanitizer (that I got for Kate and William's wedding LOL), and a bulldog folder since they didn't have any with pugs on them. :( I do love bulldogs, though. And it has a CROWN.

My very incomplete set of books.


!!!

Last semester: HERE I COME.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I WILL VANQUISH YOU:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Like a boss Pictures, Images and Photos
And you know what?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Now watch. In a week's time, I'll be on here all like, "Omg, I hate school, this place is full of yahoos morons, I can't wait to be finished and get the hell out of UCF, blah blah blah." MARK MY WORDS.


No comments:

Post a Comment