Great White Snark: I made a picture!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I made a picture!


I feel like, if he could, Bixby would spend his entire life perched atop my head.


I also heard that George Lucas modelled the Ewoks after pugs.

While I don't see the resemblance, I do think that the Ewok Theme fits Bixby quite well. So does the Jawa theme.

If you know what I'm talking about, Hi. Welcome to having no life. *_~


In other news, I went to the doctor today and my foot isn't any worse. But it isn't any better. So I think I'm going to need to quit work. Being on my feet all the time does not allow for the bone to heal. In the x-rays (I SHOULD UPLOAD THOSE OMG), you can see that the bones are trying to heal but aren't getting ample opportunity to do so. This makes me angry. I didn't save up nearly as much as I'd hoped. Oh well. I suppose all things happen for a reason. Besides which, learning to say "no" for my own sake and learning how to be dependent and stop with my Superwoman Mentality are always things I need more practice with.

I dislike being so self-aware. Alas.



I'm trying to come up with a little mini-vacation plan before school starts which at this point entails me going down to Fort Myers with Bethany. I hope it works out! I also hope my foot gets better before school starts (the doctor said it will probably take about 12 weeks though...blah!), especially because this was the first year I was able to get into the much-desired ballroom dancing class. And dancing will be difficult with a broken foot. FIGURES.

I'm also dreading the holidays already. Don't ask me why--I just hate the Christmas season. I realize how Scroogey/Grinchy that sounds. I just get really depressed and feel like I'm being pulled in too many directions. I'm formulating multiple plans of escape for the month of December, probably none of which will work because of familial obligations. But still. One of them involves just spending the entire holiday season volunteering to bring it to other people who actually want it. I like this plan, since I think that kind of encapsulates what Christmas is supposed to be all about. Also since "crawl into a hole until February" is not healthy nor feasible.



Otherwise, things are the same here with me. When I'm not at work, I'm watching birds, the internet and reading. The same things I always do. And I'm happy to do them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment