Great White Snark: Nerd girl, I don't deserve you, I don't get the references you refer to.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nerd girl, I don't deserve you, I don't get the references you refer to.



So I went to the doctor and it's official: my foot is fractured in two places. Not entirely sure HOW it happened, but I'm telling everyone it's kickboxing, because in my limited repertoire of potential excuses, that one just sounds the best.

"I was saving these old people from drowning in a whirlpool at the beach, and there was a water cyclone and everything, and then this SHARK came out of nowhere and BIT ME and broke my foot. And then I saved everyone, ISN'T THAT AWESOME?"

I wish.

I'm kind of bummed because now I have this massive walking boot and it looks like a stormtrooper.




...I'm also kind of excited, because I have this massive walking boot and it looks like a stormtrooper.

Whatever, Yoda is awesome and you're just jealous.


Anyway, I should probably not whine about it too much since it's going to make my foot stop hurting. It's been sore for almost two months now and frankly, I'm a little tired of it.

And I may or may not have ordered Chanel logo stickers to vamp it up a bit.

That's all here, except my exciting flu/virus/bug thing is hanging on, and I slept like a million hours today in addition to making doctor's visits. It's EXCITING. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment