Great White Snark: I only kiss your shadow, I cannot feel your hand. You're a stranger now unto me.

Friday, July 30, 2010

I only kiss your shadow, I cannot feel your hand. You're a stranger now unto me.





It's been a while since I've done this! The good side to that being that I have accumulated a somewhat sufficient list of things to keep you occupied this weekend!



-Reasons why Forever 21 is good at deceiving you into thinking you look amazing in their clothes. TRICKERY AND DECEIT, says I!

-If you're a voyeur like me, you'll greatly enjoy this peek into other people's bags, purses, backpacks and pockets.

-Six Ways to Make Every Day the Happiest: self-explanatory.

-An amazing spoof on the Sherlock Holmes movie script.

-A study shows that real life deep conversation makes us happier. Wut talkin liek dis dsnt do teh sme ting lulz????

-Ancient graffiti from Pompeii, including such riveting statements as, "On April 19th, I made bread," and "Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!"

-NERD ALERT: I want this and this for back to school.

-And finally, you all know that I love Mary Poppins and the idea of jumping into chalk drawings. Turns out this may be more realistic that I originally anticipated...


Have a lovely weekend, Dearest Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment