Great White Snark: "Are you a god??"

Friday, October 1, 2010

"Are you a god??"


HELLO, my Spookies!


So here's the deal. In lieu of it being The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, the Great White Snark has dressed as a vampirate, everything is written in orange, and, it is my greatly ghoulish pleasure to present to you
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SO! Every day for the month of October, you can check back here and rest assured knowing that I have everything to put you in the mood for Halloween! I've been stockpiling all sorts of things: music, videos, comic strips, DIY Halloween decorations and recipes, ideas for costumes, spooky stories...everything you need to get into the SPIRIT!


So for Day 1, I thought we'd start with one of the perennial favorite themes of Halloween, done in a 14-part multi-track by ONE DUDE.


Even though a lot of you have probably already seen this, it never fails to blow my mind how well he did this. Ignore the shirtless/monkey parts. This guy has SKILLZ. Also, Ghostbusters is a classic 80's creepy movie and I highly recommend it. For the lulz.


Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver when they were like, 24? What more do you want out of life??


~~~~~~~~
On a separate note, I just want to give a shout-out to my friends. They're all beautiful people inside and out, and I am so blessed to have them. I feel like most people don't get friends like mine in a lifetime, and I have a few REALLY good ones. You all are awesome, and I love you dearly.




^^ And that might be the schmoopiest thing you ever read on this blog. *_~

No comments:

Post a Comment