Great White Snark: A long time ago...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A long time ago...


When I was a kid, my parents got me "From Star Wars to Jedi: The Making of a Saga," and it's basically a behind-the-scenes film on Star Wars. It focuses on Return of the Jedi (which was my favorite as a kid due to Jabba's Palace and the Ewoks), but you get a pretty good look at some of the scenes and ideas from the entire trilogy.

I watched this thing INCESSANTLY. Of course, it was on VHS, so eventually all the tapes unwound. So I'd sit there and meticulously try to rewind them so I could watch it again. And the cardboard box it came in was completely beat up from overuse, a few puppies, and a long life in general. But it was SUCH a great thing. It changed my third grade life.

I FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU! SCRAGGLY STRIPS OF TAPE NOT INCLUDED!
(Yes, that's Mark Hamill narrating. Yes, it's before the "remastered" versions. Yes, it's incredibly grainy. DEAL WITH IT.)
Deal with it Pictures, Images and Photos


"Puppet maker" for a movie like Star Wars remains on my list of dream jobs.

Not on my list of dream jobs? Being INSIDE Jabba the Hutt.


I'm not going to post anymore on here, but if you want to finish it, you can watch it on Youtube.

Star Wars geeks fans of the world, REJOICE!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment