Great White Snark: "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."

Friday, June 17, 2011

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."



BLARGH! I haven't done a "Link Me Up, Scotty" post in AGES. And I was cleaning out my internets when I found that I have a BUTTLOAD saved and ready to post. So here you go!

-Here is a blog dedicated to 1000 Awesome Things. It's just cool to look at it and remember GOOD things, especially when you're having a crummy day. Kind of reperspectionizes (I'm like GW Bush making up words!) things.
-Pics of some totally awesome treehouses. Pandering to the 5 year old adventurer in all of us.
-32 Ways to Make Someone Happy, which is a cool list and a good reminder to get our heads out of our own asses and remember that there are 6 point-something billion other human beings on the planet.
-For people like me who either seem to be too early or too late and never exactly on trend, don't worry. Laver's Law of Fashion explains that sometimes, it's okay to be a little early or way late to the fashion party.
-This kind of would've been apt to post at the end of my Favorite High School Movies post, but alas, I guess I'll do it now. Here's a list of 5 Life Lessons from High School Movies. On that note...why wasn't "The Breakfast Club" on my list?!? IT SHOULD BE.
-And lastly, for you macabre sickos who read my blog (*_~), a short list of Famous Last Words. Poor James Joyce...NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HIM.


;) Enjoy, Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment