Great White Snark: Nobody puts Mary in the corner.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Nobody puts Mary in the corner.

Here are a couple of videos to share with you while I work on making a REAL post.


At first her voice really grated on me. Now I love this song. Mostly I just think it's visual decadence. I want to run around her nifty 80's-futuristic-geometric set.


This is my cousin--no joke. If you like the song, you should go to iTunes and buy it.

In other news, my life is wasting away while I sit here and read nonsensical stuff day after day.
Okay, so it's not entirely nonsensical. I just fail to find Caleb Williams very interesting, and doubt you would too.

Anyway...whine whine whine about school, sorry for this BS excuse of a blog update, and hopefully within the next day or so I can have something decent up here. I've got loads of ideas swimming around up there...


{PS! Some of you might have noticed that I have an icon on the right-hand side of the screen for Freekibble.com. It's a really awesome charity. You just go to their website, answer the trivia question, and right or wrong they donate 10 pieces of kibble to an animal shelter for hungry dogs. They also have a site for kitties. But it's such an easy way to help a suffering animal that there's no excuse NOT to do it.}

No comments:

Post a Comment