Great White Snark: Outfit Post 2/6

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Outfit Post 2/6






Tutu shirt: Target, Jeans: F21 (via Plato's Closet), Shoes: Converse, Jacket & Purse: thrifted, Necklace: American Eagle


(Sorry for the blurry pic! Out of a set of about 15, only ONE turned out clearly! Still figuring out the whole self-portraiture thing.)





I loved this jacket when I saw it for a number of reasons. It has the classic Chanel tweed/Jackie O. look. It has turquoise satin lining. And it has STUDS. Every time I wear it someone compliments the studs. Definitely the selling point for me.



I also really like this bag. It was one of the best thrift buys ever. It's made of really cheap material, but it's SO comfy and holds everything. It's also metallic blue, thus making it awesome.


Future Posts to Look Out For:
-how to wear your geek heart on your sleeve and look cute while doing so
-literary fashion
-more Quotent Quotables
-how to score at thrift and discount stores

If you have anything you'd like me to write about or any questions about anything (fashion, my relatively uninteresting life, whatever!), let me know! I'd love to hear what you've got to say. =]

2 comments:

  1. Opinions on perfume should be next. After all, it is fashion for the senses and a more intimate look at style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that!! Get a friend you know who loves fragrances and see what you two can do together!! *watches like those two-host shows on tv*

    ReplyDelete