Great White Snark: The whole town's talking about it! It's not RIGHT for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking...

Friday, February 19, 2010

The whole town's talking about it! It's not RIGHT for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking...



I have absolutely no domestic skills. I can bake and I'm pretty decent at cleaning (as in scrubbing. Keeping things clutter-free and organized is another story entirely), but that's about it.

I can, however, talk to animals, tell you what you're thinking, crack codes like an agent and shop with the best of them. I think my set of skills are far more interesting than preparing Cornish game hens.

The rest I'll learn out of necessity once I move out. Which for the record, I am entirely unprepared to do anytime in the near future. And don't you dare judge me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment