Great White Snark: Remember what the Doormouse said.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Remember what the Doormouse said.



SO OMG YOU GUYS I AM WAY BEYOND EXCITED.

First of all, Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" comes out THIS FRIDAY.

Also, the fashion world noticed!!! Consider the following:


Designer Sue Wong has partnered with Disney to create a line entirely inspired from the new Alice movie! Left is the White Rabbit (my absolute FAVORITE! I'd dress like the White Rabbit), right is Alice. View the whole collection here!




This was shot way back 2003 by Annie Leibovitz, but it features model Natalia Vodianova with some of fashion's most influential designers--including Marc Jacobs (as the Caterpillar) and Karl Lagerfeld!

Check out these awesome Alice inspired shoes:

These are by Nicholas Kirkwood and I think I need them in my life YESTERDAY.


These "White Rabbit" shoes are by Jili Allen, and are AWESOME. I adore the little rabbit ears and especially the clock!


Claire's has released an entire "Alice in Fashionland" collection. It's cheap fun Alicey stuff.

And finally, the beauty industry has taken note too!


OPI released a collection of nail polish based on the new movie. The names are so clever..."Thanks so Muchness" and "Off With Her Red!" I wish I was that clever!


Not to be undone, Urban Decay also released a special shadowbox based on Alice.

OMG GUYS. This is so cool. Who knew Wonderland was the new black?? I've personally assigned myself the task of making a few Alice-inspired sets for chicks AND dudes by the end of this week. Wish me luck and keep checking back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment