Great White Snark: "I saw it on the internet, it must be true."

Monday, October 24, 2011

"I saw it on the internet, it must be true."


So something completely stupid that I do is take screencaps of ridiculous ads I see online, because there are a LOT out there (Facebook, I'm looking at you). And I wanted to share my meager and humorous collection with you.


Are you a dumb slut woman? Do you want corsets and carlashes?? CAR LASHES??? Really? And I love how the corset ad is like, "We'll send you our products." Bitch, please. It's probably vitamins. You are not going to get free sexy things, I promise (I have a whole other rant about advertising geared towards women, but that's for another day).



Meanwhile, if you're me and you routinely scour ebay for "boy toys:"

SO SUE ME IF I WANT ALL THE STAR WARS MICRO-MACHINES.



Apparently anything with rainbows is AWESOMESAUCE.



Get rid of wrinkles! Spread POOP on your face!



I love this one...because that demonic baby is DEFINITELY going to incite me to become a social worker.



Apparently, if you love Star Wars and Sherlock Holmes (or anything Facebook snatches from your profile, filthy creepers) you can join a close-knit knowledgeable group of enthusiasts showing off and discussing their latest purchases.



I love this one. But then, it's the Onion, and the Onion's pretty awesome:


Cute. But you can't BUY your way to wizardry. Unless you're Malfoy.


I love this. I'm pretty sure those are 2 unrelated stories, but I like the idea of FIERY RIOTS breaking out over Toy Story 4.


One of these things is not like the others (but I'd vote for The Shat if he ever ran for office):



I also love it when things are INFINITY TIMES larger on Google.



Okay, so those of you who know me or follow me on Facebook/Twitter know I have an ongoing battle. It's Mary vs. Captcha. And I almost always lose. But this time, Captcha threw me a curveball. It started spewing out racial slurs! Wtf, Captcha. Keep it classy, please.



And finally:


NO. Just, no.


Lol, oh, interwebs. You so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment