Great White Snark: On the Death of my Computer.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

On the Death of my Computer.



My computer died.
It has passed on! That computer is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! Its metabolic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the
bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!
THAT IS AN EX-COMPUTER!!

So that's why I've been quiet for about, oh, the last week. I did finish a book though. But only one. Still, that's better than no book.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure what happened. I think my computer has been slowly dying for a long time, and this week it just kicked the bucket. Unfortunately, it's beyond repair. So I had to get a new one. Which is EXCITING! Just an unforeseen expense. But I have 2 online classes, so it's kind of important. Anyway, I got the super deluxe not-even-released-yet Apple iThing version 4.0, with an HD camera so I can take high quality pics of myself and 2000 GB of RAM.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What I actually got is just the newer version of what I had. Which is an Acer Aspire. I love these computers.

Anyway, that's what happened. Not much else is new. I'm desperately trying to get through The Italian before this weekend, and have a paper due next week (I'm totally doing The Monk lol). I'm busy between school and work, which is good. Although Sleep and I aren't together anymore, apparently. I'm not sure if what I have counts as bona fide insomnia, but whatever it is, IT SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment