Great White Snark: Sic gorgiamus allos subiectatos nunc.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sic gorgiamus allos subiectatos nunc.


5 Halloweenish Movies That Get Me in the Spirit That Aren't By Tim Burton:



1. The Addam's Family

Omg, I love these movies. They're so great. I totally want the Addam's family to adopt me for like, half the year.

2. Young Frankenstein

"ROLL, ROLL, ROLL IN ZE HAYYY!"
This movie's hysterical (hello? It's Mel Brooks, what'd you expect?). It makes fun of the old black and white monster movies. And it has Gene Wilder. DONE AND DONE.

3. Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein

This is the kind of old black and white monster movie Young Frankenstein snarks. It's so cheesy and campy, but it's Abbot and Costello! And you get the Wolfman (lol), Frankenstein, and BELA LUGOSI AS DRACULA. Omg, if you've never experienced the old monster movies of the 40's and 50's, rent/youtube/whatever this RIGHT NOW.

4. Van Helsing

This movie is actually really terrible, but it ALSO has the Wolfman/Frankenstein/Dracula trio of terror. Also, it has Hugh Jackman. I can suffer through any amount of heinous plot for a couple hours if it involves getting to look at him (same with Kate Beckinsale).

5. The 'Burbs

I know I shared this one last year, but it's seriously probably my favorite Halloween movie, and it's not even really a Halloween movie. It's just (darkly) hilarious and so 80's. I love it. You should watch this one too. :)


YAY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment