Great White Snark

Wednesday, October 12, 2011



Yay! So I haven't done an outfit post in FOREVER (actually, I think I've only done like, two. Ever. Hooray for not having proper photography equipment!), but I really like this blazer and thought I'd share!


(Blazer and necklace: F21; Striped shirt: H&M; Shorts: Lucky Brand via Plato's; Shoes: Target; Ring: Plato's)

I really love blazers for fall. Even though they look quasi-I'm-trying-to-be-a-preppy-professional-slash-prep-school-student. I just think they pull everything together nicely and when paired with denim can be casual enough. I mostly love the color of this one. It's like a soft lavendar-gray. FTW.

Accessory details:

That is the craziest effing ring. But it was $2 and I was like, "maybe I need some bling in my life." Also, the pegasus is cool. Partly because it's kind of my school's mascot but mostly because flying horses are THE SHIZZ.

Thanks for indulging my attention-whoring vanity!
(Honestly, that's the reason I do so few of these. Because who the eff actually cares what I wear on a day to day basis. I just don't like being so needy for attention...in public.)

No comments:

Post a Comment