Great White Snark: I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me.

Monday, July 4, 2011

I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me.


More here!

One of the coolest things that universally MOST people seem to like about the Harry Potter series is the Sorting into the four Hogwarts Houses. There are a plethora of online Sorting Hat quizzes if you're curious which house you think you might end up in. Although, if you read the books and the stuff about each house, it's possible you could determine yourself.

I also like the stories of the four Founders throughout the books and wanted to share these artists' renderings.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Credit



Credit


So, naturally:
Which Hogwarts House do you believe you'd be sorted into and why?
The favorite question of Potterphiles everywhere! I've actually given this one more thought than is probably appropriate, but I think I've pretty well determined that of all the houses, I think I'd fit best into Ravenclaw. When it comes down to it, I am an absolute geek. I love school and studying (the idea of graduating is bittersweet...life without school?? But what IS that??). I'd rather get books as presents than almost anything else. And I'd like to think I'm smart/clever. As a friend of mine succinctly pointed out, "But you suck at math!" Well, there's no math at Hogwarts. So there.

I guess second would be a tie between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Some who know me would say Slytherin, others would say Hufflepuff. I'd rather be in Slytherin. Gryffindor would be last for me, because I don't think I'm brave, popular, or athletic enough to be in Gryffindor.


What about you, guys? Which house would you be in? Which house would you WANT to be in?

No comments:

Post a Comment