Great White Snark

Saturday, July 9, 2011


Those of you who know me know I love to shop. So how could I do a whole Harry Potter feature without doing a highlight on merchandise??
My humble collection of HP stuff (which is mostly bookish in nature): Quidditch Though the Ages and Fantastical Beasts and Where to Find Them; my Ravenclaw scarf; Hogwarts crest pin; house cups (which were a great buy, btw, because I actually USE them); and my collection of HP lit crit books.

Here are some things I want/thought were cool and wanted to share. Click the pics to go to their respective places of purchasing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicI would literally prostitute myself for these books. No, I'm just kidding. I wouldn't even come close to prostituting myself for them. I wouldn't even go on a date for them. But they are pretty awesome, right??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this artwork. It's really detailed and just cool.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^^Lol.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Or you can get one with the Golden Trio (plus Ginny) here!


Check out Etsy (obviously), Hot Topic, and the WWOHP online store (overpriced though I believe it to be) for more! Or if you're poor like me, you can laugh at/snark/envy other people's stuff at this Potter merch Tumblr.

Do you have something HP-related that you love, or something that's on your wish list? Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment