Great White Snark: Good day, Sunshine.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Good day, Sunshine.


In one week I will be here:


San Juan, Puerto Rico



...via this ship:



I am very excited. Last year was extremely difficult for me and my family for a myriad of reasons and we haven't really gone anywhere vacation-wise together in YEARS. With Michael potentially leaving us next year for the Naval Academy or Notre Dame, this is probably going to be one of our last family vacations. It already means a lot to me, and we haven't even been yet. Let's hope I didn't just hex it.

Also, I got a job! At Plato's!!! This is the second time I'll be working for Plato's Closet, so I'm pretty excited. Although I'll be working at a different location and for a different manager/owner, I hope the experience will be a positive one.

In other news I'm itching to write. I think I need to start more consistent journaling again. I mean, I keep a journal. But mostly I just write in it when I'm too furious or emo sad to write about it comfortably on here. It's a pretty negative book, actually. I should probably write in more detail and regularity. It's always a good jumping-off point for writing other things.


And finally, I'd just like to point out that my friends and I are unintentionally awesome.


Everyone laughed at me for this stupid pose, BUT ROBERT DOWNEY JR. DOES THE SAME THING. Nevermind that I am not a martial artist nor am I an actor. IRREVELANT.


Also, my besties are Luke and Leia. You SHOULD be jealous (does this make me Han? Or R2-D2???).

Have a lovely week, dearest readers. I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment