Great White Snark: May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung.

Friday, May 14, 2010

May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung.





-Muggles vs. Models? Apparently Tyra's writing a new book and it's like, modelling meets Harry Potter. Idek. Tyra, Tyra, Tyra...

-I love it when fandoms clash: Sherlock Holmes was a Vulcan.

LEONARD NIMOY ONCE PLAYED SHERLOCK HOLMES. YOUR ARGUMENT IS VALID.



-Exercise > happy pills. Old news, just a reminder. :) Also, I highly recommend this DVD.

-20 new ways to use those stupid dryer sheet things. Some of these are pretty clever, and I might have to give them a try (like in my car. I would've never thought of that but it makes sense. Right??).

-11 ways to feel beautiful. Courtesy of Oprah. By which I mean the writers who slave away for her magazine and empire while she gets all the credit.

-The best dinosaur shirts on the internet. Get your Christmas shopping done now, save stress and panic later. *_~ (Unrelated, but I personally like #'s 3, 7, 13 and 28. No that was not just a hint that I want you to buy me dino shirts for Christmas. Seriously. Buy me a puppy instead.)

-Finally, sixpersonality traits to admire and acquire.


Now for real FINALLY, for your time:

I'm awfully glad someone snarkily pointed this out. Especially since "someone" is Andy Samberg. :D

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment