Great White Snark: I know you. You know me. One thing I can tell you is you got to be free.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I know you. You know me. One thing I can tell you is you got to be free.




When I get dangerously bored, I sometimes take pics of myself wearing blue glasses. SO WHAT. Dissenters will inevitably abhor.

Oh my GOD.

I have been off school for two weeks and I may be going certifiably INSANE. Granted,, I am not complaining. I am all too familiar with the going-so-fast-your-head-spins thing and am really glad to have a break. I'm just not one of those people who can lay around doing enjoyable things all the time. Basically, if I have nothing to whine about, my life has no purpose.

I don't know how people can just ELECT to not work. People who are like, "Oh yeah, I'm not working right now. I'm not in school right now. I'm just chilling."

WTAF. How can you LIVE with yourselves?!?!

Although, if I've learned anything in the last year, it's not to be careful what you wish for. It's to not wish for anything, because it WILL come true. Unless it's something like discovering money DOES grow on trees, because that kind of crap never happens, are you kidding me.

So here's a nice little lesson in enjoying the present. Embracing the fact that I can go like, three days without brushing my hair or putting on mascara because nobody's looking at me, reading whatever I want for so many hours until my head aches, and not having to constantly check my emails and MyUCF for assignments. Instead I can wile away hours at a time reading through ENTIRE Tumblr's and wikipedia.

Hey. I'm not complaining.



ALSO OMG. Who else thinks that "mofongo" does not sound like a Puerto Rican plantain dish, but rather an insult or a bad internet meme???

GTFO MOFONGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment