Great White Snark: I'M ON A BOAT!!!

Friday, May 28, 2010

I'M ON A BOAT!!!



I'M ON A BOAT!!!


I HAD to. Don't hate on me for the bad language. It's a SPOOF, you guys. Wikipedia it. Besides. It's RELEVANT.

I'll be back June 6th after sailing the seas to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten!

Photobucket

Photobucket


EXTREME EXCITEMENT DICTATES A GIF SPAM!


Dread Pirate Tyra Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, I have NO idea what's happening in this gif, but it's possibly my favorite one EVER. It just looks SO EPIC.
Photobucket

Have an awesome week, guys! I'll be back with so many pics you'll wish I had fallen overboard. With my camera. *_~

No comments:

Post a Comment