Great White Snark: "He looks miserable, poor soul."

Monday, May 24, 2010

"He looks miserable, poor soul."


"Miserable he may be, but poor he most certainly is not."
-Pride and Prejudice (2005)

This quote is how I feel about Robert Pattinson. I do not think he's drop-dead sexy. His hair scares me. I do like his voice/accent though. ANYWAY, this is tragic.




Watch from 0:55-1:34. OMG CREEPY KIDS.



His whole life is ruined. The above macro is probably accurate. I want to send him away. To like, Siberia or something, for life rehab. Just so he can go outside without getting mobbed. Although with his luck there'd be some vicious family of polar bears who are MAD about Twilight and he'd get mauled to death. Better by polar bears than by small shrieking teenaged girls.


On a totally unrelated note, here's one of the best music videos of all time (come to think about it, Robert Pattinson should make this his new life anthem).


"TWISTED SISTER??? WHAT IS THAT???....I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU CARRY THAT...THAT...THAT...GUITARRRRR?!?"
LOL this is classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment