Great White Snark: Who built the ark?

Friday, May 21, 2010

Who built the ark?


So at the top there's like this toolbar and one of the keys is "Next Blog." Out of curiosity I hit it and here's what I discovered:

1. There are an inordinate amount of blogs about babies.
2. There are an inordinate amount of babies named Noah.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean, Noah pretty much had my dream job (go on a cruise, play with animals). But I think I hopped on the wrong train. Perhaps blogger is for mommies and Tumblr is for the image-heavy hipster blogs. Isn't there something in between??

{My first choice was livejournal, but no one does anything on there anymore.}

NOAH??? WHY. If we're going with Biblical names, why not do Jehoshabeath (except for the fact that, y'know, people can PRONOUNCE "Noah")?



That is all. I'll write something more coherent/relevant later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment