Great White Snark: In continuation...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

In continuation...


Work was fine. I had missed it (the work) and didn't realize it until I was back in there doing it. There's something comforting about being surrounded by work that's familiar, that my fingers remember even when my mind isn't focused. It's also comforting being absolutely surrounded by cute clothes. *_*

As always, it's hard being the new girl, especially when you're predisposed to being a bit quiet and awkward. But the great immutable rule about newness is that it always fades. Give it time, and I think I'll be quite content.


In other news, here are a couple outfits I have planned for the cruise!

Here's what I'm wearing for the drive to Ft. Lauderdale and boarding the ship.

Just something casual and comfy. And wearing the hat so it doesn't get smooshed in my suitcase.

Here's my outfit for formal night:

I'm REALLY excited about it. There is so little occasion to get well and truly fancied up once you're done with dances and stuff. So I'm pretty stoked to get pretty for a night. THE DRESS I got at Ross for $19 (even though it was on ModCloth for $63! SCORE!). I'm super excited because it's flattering. And I like it.


It's gonna be FIERCE.
Fierce Tyra Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment